Wednesday 25 June 2014

Photo update

 I have now managed to get back on top of the weeds after my holiday, and here is a photo to prove it:
Front to back: Onions, cucumbers, onions, garlic
 And here is a photo of what is rapidly becoming 'gift corner' - sweetcorn, squash and broad beans in the picture below all gifted by Derek, and a row of spinach and courgettes, seeds for which were given to me by my colleague Roberta as part of her retirement celebrations:
Sweetcorn, courgettes, squash, spinach and broad beans


This is one area I haven't got on top of, but a beautiful crop of wild flowers has sprung up on a neglected bed so I've left them, seeing as they are a much better display than  my planned wildflower bed, which has one flower in it:

Wild flowers
 And finally, the strawberries are ready in time for Wimbledon:

Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment