Tuesday 16 October 2007

Outfox the Fox!

Well

Moog thought leaving his own smell might put Mr Fox off, but I returned to drop off some more 2nd hand carpet after work yesterday to find he'd pushed down my board and brick barrier, and laid a fresh turd for me on the carpet again.

I now have a picture in my head of the crafty vulpine intruder. Resplendant in a top hat, red hunting jacket and brandishing a cigarette, mocking me from the comfort of a wing-back chair in his Edwardian-style lair. No, I don't know why but it just fits. Maybe it's that fox from the 1980's mint adverts.

The other image is of course of him (or her) banging his head against the six bricks and three pieces of wood that Moog suggested I put over the hole. Let's see if he can get through that lot. I expect he's probably got a saw, clever little blighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment