Wednesday 19 September 2007

Moog’s Visit: First signs of a change




Moog thought it was a while since the blog was updated, and that it would be good to go and visit the allotment, so I took him:









Moog thinks the weedkiller has done a great job on the bindweed, with only a few green leaves still showing. I’m quite pleased myself to see that it has worked, too! Moog thinks the last bit in the bottle of weedkiller will be enough to finish off the last few stragglers.






Moog thinks the carpet is building up nicely, thanks to more donations from my colleagues at work. About half, maybe, is covered now so any weed seeds in the soil shouldn’t have chance to germinate.






Unfortunately I now have to start digging… Moog thinks, "I love digging!" He's right, of course, The Moog loves to dig. Unfotunately I feel his 'help' will be more of a hindrance; that's a shame, since he's ever so keen on digging. Here's a picture of Moog digging on the beach (his favourite place to dig).

No comments:

Post a Comment