Thursday 5 February 2009

Free seeds

I have been introduced to a character called Phil, who, just likeThe Moog and me, started growing his own vegetables last year. Like me, he enjoyed it, and in fact, was so taken with it, he decided to set up his own venture to get everyone doing the same. What can I say? Respect! Have a look now:
http://www.youfarm.org/

I put my name down for Phil's free seed pack, and here it is, some things I've grown before, some I haven't. Looking forward to getting them started. My favourites are the Swede (because they are such small seeds) and the spinach (because they are green).





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog posting, great to see you got the seeds ok. Can't wait to see them growing.

    Have also put a link to your blog on youfarm.org, loving the snow photos!

    ReplyDelete